Ten questions to ask your father:
1. What did you enjoy most about being a dad? Least?
2. Are there things you wish you had done differently as a father?
3. In what ways are we alike and in what ways are we different?
4. Why did you marry my mother?
5. Is there anything you every wanted to tell us (me) but have not?
6. What is the secret to raising good kids?
7. Is there anything you regret not having asked your parents (my grandparents)?
8. Do you think today’s fathers have it harder, easier or just different?
9. What do you want to make sure that my children and grandchildren will remember about you?
FUN gift ideas for the guys
Kirk lives in these Red Back boots. He says they are super comfy, easy off and on (which means he doesn't have to bend over!) and there are some models that are water proof.
If you are looking to cook a meal for dad then look no further than the Pioneer Woman. It is called Marlboro Man's Favorite Sandwich and it's to die for. Be prepared to have your taste buds bursting and take a break from good eating habits. Kirk was in heaven when I made this, but he did suffer from heart burn after it! There are several other recipes that I have tried of PWs (chocolate sheet cake rocks!) and they have been wonderful. If this is your first time to her site plan on perusing for awhile.
Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there and dog dads too! :)