- While viewing your new blog, which currently has all the images displayed (however they are still stored on Typepad/Wordpress!!!!), right-click on the first image, and choose Save Image As...
- Choose a location on your computer (I suggest creating a new folder to hold all the newly imported images).
- Then give the image a name. Since you will be doing this a lot for all the import post images, I would use a naming convention such as the Date and then Image Number. So for example, Dec19-Image1.jpg.
Suggestions on Saving and Replacing Images:
- Continue the process above, with all the images in all posts. So if you had another image for the Dec. 19th post, it would be saved as Dec19-Image2.jpg, then Dec19-Image3 and so on.
- I would suggest doing one post at a time. Save all the images from the post (which were imported from Typepad/WordPress) to your computer (new folder). Then delete them one by one; and re-insert the images you saved on your computer until all the images in the post are replaced. Then continue to the next post.
If this is something that you are capable of doing and need to earn some extra mooola - email me firstname.lastname@example.org for the details.