I have a good reason to be MIA from blog land lately!
I have had my niece here for 3.5 days and can't believe how worn out I am! Here were my observations:
- Definitely need to add 30 to 45 minutes onto each appt so you are on time
- Car seat - while I know this is a safety device...it is the bane of my existence!
- My niece eats healthier than I do
- You need your sleep to keep up with a four year old
- Bath time can be LONG and I was told that I didn't have any fun toys in the tub
- Four year old children keep it real
- She has a very high pitched laughing scream that can make you want to pass out
- Loves make up
- Focusing can be tough for a four year old
- They have to go potty at the worst times