- Started my day with a glass of room temperature lemon water (squeezed a half a lemon into the water)
- Hour later a cup of herbal tea
- Two hours later Blueberry and Almond smoothie
- Hour and half later a glass of coconut water
- Two hours later (after my training) I had a butter lettuce salad with 1/4 of avocado with lemon squeezed on top
- Around 4pm I will have snack of pumpkin and sunflower seeds
- And 6pm I will attempt to make the broccoli and arugula soup
Now if you have the GOOP newsletter you can see that I made some substitutions. I am really not motivated to make my own salad dressing right now. But so far so good! I am feeling pretty good - not starving and no headache. I do find myself craving a few things like PIZZA and a bag of potato chips...but nothing to extreme yet.
I also wanted to show all of you my new 'chair'! I have been using it for about three weeks now and it's actually working. My posture is much better and my back doesn't ache as much. I also find myself not sitting for long periods of time. My ball is from J/Fit and is the Professional Exercise Ball. I think I bought the 45cm size because I am only 5'2". They also have a model that is actually a chair. But I wanted to try this out before investing into it.