Because of this purge I am doing a mini virtual garage sale!
Books listed on half.com
- Scrapbooks to Cherish by Simple Scrapbooks
- Family History Scrapbooking by Becky Higgins
- Artist's Journals & Sketchbooks by Lynne Perrella
- The Complete Guide to Altered Imagery by Karen Michel
- Creating Vintage Cards by Jill Haglund
- Pockets, Pullouts, and Hiding Places
- Altered Books Workshop
This big scrapbooking cabinet went to my mom's. It was placed to the left of me and I always felt that it was encroaching on my computer work space. I also never used it to scrapbook or sew on (it has a pull desk) so my mom snatched it up for her craft room.
It is now replaced with a PB/IKEA work top - the base is the PB Bedford 3 drawer cabinet and the top is the IKEA Galant desk top. This is where I can spread out my work, sew, and make jewelry. Kind of an all purpose work space. Since the cabinet is gone it has created much more 'AIR' in here. But I also needed to come up with some other storage solutions. IKEA to the rescue!
More pictures to come - music Tuesday is on hold...